- You install the November 2015 cumulative update for Skype for Business (KB 3108096).
- You join a Skype for Business meeting by using Microsoft Skype for Business for Crestron RL, Polycom CX8000, and SMART Room System
for a single-display device.
- You add remote participants while the Skype for Business console is in Gallery view.
- Remote participants turn on the video feature.
- You add a whiteboard.
Note This puts the Skype for Business console into "Gallery & Content" view.
- If you switch to "Content only" view and then you switch to "Gallery" view, video from remote participants is no longer displayed.
- If you switch again to "Content only" view and then you switch back to "Gallery" view, the Display tab controls in the console stop responding to touch input.
문서 ID: 3116120 - 마지막 검토: 2017. 2. 14. - 수정: 1