Issues that are fixed
- When the Automatically configure user device affinity from usage data client setting is set to No, a state message that indicates that a pending user affinity is still generated. The presence of this state message on the client prevents it from sending an update in the future if the client setting is changed to Yes. Messages that resemble the following are recorded in the UserAffinity.log file on the client:BUG #: 415091 (SMS)Found same state message existing. (was sent before) Skip sending same state message for user 'domain\username'
- A client installation will fail if the PATCH= parameter is used and the path includes a space in the name. This occurs even when the full string is enclosed in quotation marks. Errors that resemble the following are recorded in the ccmsetup.log on the client. The following example uses a path of "C:\Temp\Test Path".BUG #: 455910 (SMS)Patch 'C:\Temp\Test' is inaccessible.
- Upgrading the client from Configuration Manager 2007 to Configuration Manager current branch results in a restart on Windows Embedded operating systems. This occurs when the .NET Framework prerequisite is installed, even if the /norestart parameter is used. Messages that resemble the following are recorded in the ccmsetup.lof file on the embedded client:BUG #: 457128 (SMS)Forcing a restart because the system is in maintenance mode and the client required a restart to complete setup.
Ccmsetup.exe has been specified to force a reboot. Rebooting machine.
CcmSetup is exiting with return code 7
- In a Configuration Manager site that uses separate intranet- and internet-facing Management Points (INF MP), the intranet clients will try to contact the INF MP during the automatic upgrade process. This occurs when the intranet clients cannot communicate with Active Directory. Errors that resemble the following are recorded in the ccmsetup.log file:BUG #: 457187 (SMS)Retrieved 0 MP records from AD for site 'PRI'
GetADInstallParams failed with 0x87d00215
Searching MP from client
Found INF MP 'https://infmp.contoso.com'
Found assigned MP 'https://intranetmp.contoso.com'
Found 2 MP(s) from the client.
Client is set to use HTTPS when available. The current state is 480.
Failed to receive ccm message response. Status code = 403
Failed to get site version from MP 'https://infmp.contoso.com' with error 0x80004005
- Machine policy may be removed on an existing client after the operating system is reimaged on that computer. This occurs if the client service, SMS Agent Host, is restarted before all policy files are downloaded and processed. Errors that resemble the following are recorded in the PolicyAgent.log file:BUG #: 429751 (SMS)Policy
[CCM_Policy_Policy5.PolicyID="ScopeId_guid/Application_guid/CA",PolicySource="SMS:PRI",PolicyVersion="1.00"] is pointing to invalid DTS job
- When the Configuration Manager client is installed on a computer that is running a Windows Server operating system, it can be put into maintenance mode unnecessarily if the following conditions are true:
- The Upgrade client automatically when new client updates are available option is enabled.
- The Do not upgrade servers option is selected.
- A new client version is made available in the environment.
BUG #: 455211 (SMS)
- When multiple applications are deployed to a Mac OSX client, and one deployment requires a computer restart, installations occurring after the restart do not finish.
BUG #: 441025 (SMS)
- The Allow clients to fallback to unprotected distribution points when the content is not available on the protected distribution point setting is now available for the automatic client upgrade package.
BUG #: 410331 (SMS)
- The presence of a custom Active Directory attribute that begins with the name "operatingSystem" in discovery data can result in inaccurate values for the Operating system name and version property. The ADSysdis.log will contain entries that resemble the following for each computer that has the custom attribute:INFO: Property operating_System for computer_name was not set.BUG #: 414925 (SMS)
- Clicking the Product Client Deployment node when you run the Administrator Console as a nonadministrative user causes the following error message:BUG #: 455038 (SMS)Configuration Manager: There is error in WQL query
- After you upgrade to the most recent version of Configuration Manager current branch, permissions on the client installation directory of the Management Point may be set incorrectly. This results in an inability to install the client by using the client push installation method. The IIS logs on the Management Point will contain entries that resemble the following:ManagementPoint_IP PROPFIND /CCM_Client - 443 – Client_IP ccmsetup - 401 5 0 46BUG #: 456240 (SMS)
ManagementPoint_IP PROPFIND /CCM_Client - 443 – Client_IP ccmsetup - 401 5 0 31
- The Client Deployment Failure Detail chart in the Production Client Deployment node in the Administrator Console does not specify the collection to which it is scoped.
BUG #: 452465 (SMS)
- Device policies are not applied to Surface Hub devices.
BUG #: 456370 (SMS)
- Queries, and query-based collections that use the Windows Update Agent Version as criteria return unexpected results for Windows 10-based computers. This is because the Windows Update Agent Version in hardware inventory data is reported incorrectly in the 6.x range, such as 6.0.10240.16397 instead of the 10.x range, such as 10.0.10240.16397.
- Video adapters with over 3GB of video memory show a negative Adapter RAM value, such as -1024 or 02,031,6126. In hardware inventory data, they show error value -1024.
BUG #: 454547 (SMS)
Operating system deployment
- The Apply this schedule only to task sequences maintenance window option does not apply to stand-alone (Non-OS Deployment) task sequences.
BUG #: 363408 (SMS)
- The Pre-provision BitLocker task sequence step leaves the Trusted Platform Module with a reduced functionality status.
BUG #: 431913 (SMS)
- Ports defined in the Use UDP ports from the following range are not set on a multicast-enabled distribution point.
BUG #: 439836 (SMS)
- The Format and Partition Disk task sequence step incorrectly sets the size of the Recovery partition to 1% of remaining disk space.
BUG #: 452081 (SMS)
- The _SMSTSOSUpgradeActionReturnCode task sequence variable stores an incorrect return code. This results in evaluations based on that data returning incorrect results.
BUG #: 454643 (SMS)
- Deployment of an operating system image that contains a previously installed client results in a stop responding condition at the Initializing Configuration Manager Client step of the installation.
BUG #: 455818 (SMS)
Software distribution and content management
- Distribution Points configured for HTTPS communications will be reset to use HTTP communications after other site properties are changed. For example, installing a new Software Update Point can trigger the Distribution Point to revert to HTTP communications. Other Distribution Point settings may also change.
BUG #: 454608 (SMS)
- The SMS Executive service may quit unexpectedly when it writes package information to the content library.
BUG #: 457643 (SMS)
- The Rate Limits and Schedule tabs are not displayed in the properties for a distribution point when it is co-located on a site server.
BUG #: 449224 (SMS)
- A remote distribution point will be duplicated in the Administrator Console if it is removed from one site and added to another.
BUG #: 449415 (SMS)
- Trying to deploy a discontinued application results in the distribution hanging in an “In Progress” state, instead of failing to deploy completely. This can interrupt the flow of other active deployments in a hierarchy.
BUG #: 451304 (SMS)
- The Validate button is disabled for packages if the distribution point has the "Allow intranet and Internet connections" option enabled.
BUG #: 435682 (SMS)
- Policy data may not be updated if the Distribution Manager component of the SMS Executive Service is stopped while the Package Transfer Manager is sending content to distribution points.
BUG #: 428238 (SMS)
- The Windows 10 Servicing node of the administrator console does not let a user define search criteria.
BUG #: 456635 (SMS)
- By default, the Language column is not displayed in the Windows 10 Servicing node of the Administrator Console.
BUG #: 455745 (SMS)
- The Upgrade category is not present under the Classification tab of a Software Update Point (SUP), even after the Update to enable WSUS support for the Windows 10 feature upgrades is installed. This occurs if the SUP is configured to synchronize from an upstream data source location, and then later changed to synchronize from Microsoft Update.
BUG #: 457486 (SMS)
- The Software Update synchronization process (SMS_WSUS_Sync_Manager) may seem to stop responding when tombstoned configuration items are deleted at the same time new configuration items are added.
BUG #: 452868 (SMS)
- Mac OS X 10.11 can be targeted as a client platform for the following features:
- Application Management
- Settings Management
BUG #: 452335 (SMS)
Server deployment and infrastructure
- The site upgrade process, or TestDBUpgrade command-line option, may fail if distributed views are enabled on the site.
BUG #: 441446 (SMS)
- Site installation fails if the policy Use FIPS compliant algorithms for encryption, hashing, and signing is enabled for the site server.
BUG #: 454340 (SMS)
Additional changes that are included in version 1602
- Anti-Malware policy exclusions can now be added for device paths (for example, \device\mvfs) and variable paths (%ExchangeInstallPath%).
BUG #: 409751 (SMS)
BUG #: 443195 (SMS)
Operating system deployment
- Multiple improvements were made to the Task Sequence import and export process.
BUG #: 429471 (SMS)
BUG #: 441543 (SMS)
BUG #: 449060 (SMS)
BUG #: 452610 (SMS)
- Offline servicing of an operating system upgrade package is now supported.
BUG #: 440705 (SMS)
- A new optional task sequence variable, SMSTSWaitForSecondReboot, is available to better control client behavior when a software update installation requires two restarts. This variable should be set before the Install Software Updates step to prevent a task sequence from failing because of a "double restart" of a software update. SMSTSWaitForSecondReboot is a value in seconds that specifies how long the task sequence execution process should pause after the computer restarts to allow for sufficient time for a second restart to occur. For example, setting SMSTSWaitForSecondReboot to 600 results in a pause of 10 minutes after a restart before additional task sequence steps execute. This can be useful when hundreds of updates are being applied in a single Install Software Updates task sequence step. The value can be raised or lowered, depending on the volume of updates in your environment. If later task sequence steps trigger a computer restart, a second SMSTSWaitForSecondReboot variable can be set to reduce the wait down back to 0. This makes sure there are no additional delays after software updates are applied.
BUG #: 452948 (SMS)
- The Action Output and Exit Code columns are now displayed when monitoring task sequence status.
BUG #: 454021 (SMS)
- The Categories column is now available when you view the boot image properties in the Administrator Console.
BUG #: 454187 (SMS)
- Improvements were made to the Operating System Deployment process to prevent deployment of an image with the wrong platform to UEFI-enabled computers, such as deploying a 32-bit image to a 64-bit UEFI computer.
BUG #: 454377 (SMS)
Server deployment and infrastructure
- Multiple improvements made to let you use SQL Server AlwaysOn Availability Groups for a primary site database. More information is available in the SQL Server AlwaysOn for a highly available site database for System Center Configuration Manager topic on the Microsoft TechNet website.
- Improved the resiliency of the database upgrade process so retry could be possible for failures.
BUG #: 456745 (SMS)
- A software update point that is remote from the site server can now support up to 150,000 clients when the remote computer meets the WSUS requirements to support this number of clients.
BUG #: 453982 (SMS)
- 3125905 Browse Windows App Packages" dialog box is missing from System Center Configuration Manager version 1511
- 3118485 Setting Discovery Error" is returned for SQL Server 2014 Configuration Items in System Center Configuration Manager
- 3127032 Windows 10 upgrades are not downloaded in System Center Configuration Manager
- 3101706 DistMgr is slow to process .pul files from pull DPs in System Center Configuration Manager version 1511
- 3122677 Task sequence with dynamic variable list continues if an application install fails, or it reinstalls applications already installed
- 3139572 Terms and Conditions compliance settings generate errors in System Center Configuration Manager
- 3140781 Updated client setup is available for System Center Configuration Manager version 1511
- 3142341 Service windows are deleted in System Center Configuration Manager
- 3145401 Service connection point does not connect in System Center Configuration Manager
- 3122637 Mobile devices aren't listed in System Center Configuration Manager
문서 ID: 3168240 - 마지막 검토: 2016. 6. 10. - 수정: 1