When performing a clean install of Windows 10 from retail media in the Chinese (Traditional) language, the language "Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong SAR)" is greyed out and not available.
To work around this issue:
- From the Start menu, select Settings.
- Choose Time & Language.
- Select Region & language.
- Click Add a language.
- Select English, and then English (United States).
- Click on Chinese (Traditional, Taiwan), and then select Remove.
- Select Add a language.
- Click on Chinese (Traditional), and then choose Chinese (Traditional, Hong Kong SAR).
- Select English (United States), and then choose Remove.
문서 ID: 3184114 - 마지막 검토: 2016. 8. 3. - 수정: 1