- Make sure that you have installed a functional microphone, and then start the Sound Recorder utility.For additional information about how to troubleshoot problems that you may have with your microphone connection, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:266677 How to Troubleshoot Microphone Issues
- Click Record, and then let Sound Recorder run for 60 seconds.
- After Sound Recorder stops recording, click Save As on the File menu, and name the file Blank.wav.
- To increase the maximum recording time in Sound Recorder, click Insert File on the Edit menu, and then insert the Blank.wav file that you saved in step 3. When you do this, the maximum recording time is increased by 60 seconds. You can repeat this step once for each additional minute of recording time that you want to add. For example, for a 5-minute recording time, insert the Blank.wav file five times.
- Right-click Start, and then click Open.
- Double-click the Programs folder.
- Double-click the Accessories folder.
- Double-click the Multimedia folder or the Entertainment folder.
- Right-click Sound Recorder, and then click Properties.
- Click the Shortcut tab.
- In the Target box, press the END key, press the SPACEBAR, and then type the location of the Blank.wav file.
For example, if the target is "C:\Windows\sndrec32.exe", and the location of the Blank.wav file is C:\Blank.wav, the new line in the
Target box is "C:\Windows\sndrec32.exe C:\Blank.wav"
NOTE: When you finish recording and editing your new .wav file, save the file with a new file name.
문서 ID: 82215 - 마지막 검토: 2011. 9. 24. - 수정: 1