An operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full.
This symptom occurs if the Windows XP SP2-based computer does not have network connectivity.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft Web site: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.The English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time tool in Control Panel.
Date Time Version Size File name
15-Aug-2005 23:58 5.1.2600.2739 360,576 Tcpip.sys
15-Aug-2005 23:46 5.1.2600.2739 30,720 Arpidfix.exe
To install the Microsoft Loopback Adapter, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- If you are in Classic view, click Switch to Category View.
- Click Printers and Other Hardware.
- Click Add Hardware, and then click Next.
- Click Yes, I have already connected the hardware, and then click Next.
- Click Add a new hardware device, and then click Next.
- Click Install the hardware that I manually select from a list, and then click Next.
- Click Network adapters, and then click Next.
- In the Manufacturer box, click Microsoft.
- In the Network Adapter box, click Microsoft Loopback Adapter, and then click Next two times.
- Click Finish.
For more information about the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
문서 ID: 905628 - 마지막 검토: 2011. 10. 9. - 수정: 1