- Log on to the Internet-facing CAS.
- Map a network drive to the following path on the internal-facing CAS:<Server installation path>\ClientAccess\OWA folder
- Open Windows Explorer on the Internet-facing CAS.
- Browse to the mapped network drive.
- Open the Outlook Web Access folder that is located on the internal-facing CAS.
- You will see folders named in the 8.x.xxx.xxformat.
- Right-click the highest 8.x.xxx.xxfolder, and then click Copy.
- In Windows Explorer, browse to the following path on the Internet-facing CAS:<Server installation path>\ClientAccess\OWA folder
- Right-click the Outlook Web Access folder, and then click
|Exchange 2007 Update Rollup 1||8.0.700.0|
|Exchange 2007 Update Rollup 2||8.0.709.0|
|Exchange 2007 Update Rollup 3||8.0.730.1|
|Exchange 2007 Update Rollup 4||8.0.744.0|
|Exchange 2007 Update Rollup 5||8.0.752.0|
|Exchange 2007 Service Pack 1||220.127.116.11|
문서 ID: 947168 - 마지막 검토: 2013. 9. 3. - 수정: 1