No formal product support is available from Microsoft for this beta product. For information about how to obtain support for a beta release, see the documentation that is included with the beta product files, or check the Web location where you downloaded the release.
- Any of the group SIDs is added to an access token when a group member logs on.
Note An access token contains the security information for a logon session. Also, the token identifies the user, the user's groups, and the user's rights.
- In the audit policy settings, the Special Logon feature is enabled.
- Click Start, type regedit in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
Note If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password, or provide confirmation.
- Locate and then click the following registry subkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\Audit
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click String Value.
- Type SpecialGroups, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click SpecialGroups, and then click Modify.
- In the Value date box, type the group SIDs, and then click OK.
- A semicolon character (;) can be used to delimit the SID list. For example, you can use the following string that contains a semicolon to delimit two SIDs: S-1-5-32-544;S-1-5-32-123-54-65
- There is no restriction on the number of SIDs that you can enter in the Value date box.
- A semicolon character (;) can be used to delimit the SID list. For example, you can use the following string that contains a semicolon to delimit two SIDs:
- Exit Registry Editor.
문서 ID: 947223 - 마지막 검토: 2008. 10. 21. - 수정: 1