Note The following warning is displayed even though the binding order is correct:
Note A network adapter that is enumerated in the Windows registry but that is hidden in Device Manager is called a ghosted network adapter. This issue may occur when you change a network connection's TCP/IP configuration from DHCP to a static IP. This issue may also occur when you have added and removed network adapters multiple times.
- At a command prompt, type the following command lines:
set devmgr_Show_Nonpresent_Devices=1Note Make sure that you press ENTER after each line.
- In Device Manager, expand Network adapters.
- Compare the list of network adapters in Device Manager to the list of network adapters that are displayed in Network Connections. Network adapters that are present in Device Manager but not in Network Connections are ghosted network adapters.
- If there are any disabled network adapters, enable these adapters in Device Manager or in Network Connections.
- If there are any ghosted network adapters, remove them in Device Manager.
- Start SQL Server setup.
- After setup is complete, open Network Connections, and then disable any network adapters that you do not want.
문서 ID: 955963 - 마지막 검토: 2010. 5. 11. - 수정: 1