This article describes the Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 hotfix package that is dated October 29, 2008. This hotfix package fixes some issues in ISA Server 2006 with Service Pack 1 (SP1). For more information about the issues that the hotfix package fixes, click the following article numbers to view the articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- 946715 The access rule for the Generic Routing Encapsulation protocol does not take effect in ISA Server 2006
- 959312 ISA Server 2006 resets the connection to the SMTP client when the SMTP server closes its connection to ISA Server
- 959311 SMTP traffic between an Edge Transport server and an internal Hub Transport server is blocked if the Hub server is published by using ISA Server 2006 and if SMTP filtering is enabled
- 957859 The "change password" feature does not work as expected after you install ISA Server 2006 Service Pack 1
- 958428 The log query returns no results in the Japanese version of ISA Server 2006 Management Console when the logging filter contains a string parameter and the logging is not live
- 959310 An update is available for ISA Server 2006 integrated NLB that lets you add virtual IP addresses that are outside the subnet of the dedicated IP address
- 958952 ISA Server 2006 sends back an HTTP 502 error if invalid credentials are provided to an FBA Web listener
Hotfix informationA supported hotfix is available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problems that are described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing the problems described in this article. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next software update that contains this hotfix.
If the hotfix is available for download, there is a "Hotfix download available" section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If this section does not appear, contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or if any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. For a complete list of Microsoft Customer Service and Support telephone numbers or to create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft Web site: Note The "Hotfix download available" form displays the languages for which the hotfix is available. If you do not see your language, it is because a hotfix is not available for that language.
PrerequisitesTo apply this hotfix, you must have ISA Server 2006 Service Pack 1 (SP1) installed on the computer.
For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
954258 How to obtain the latest Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 service pack
Restart requirementYou do not have to restart the computer after you apply this hotfix. However, the hotfix installation restarts the ISA Server 2006-related services.
Hotfix replacement informationThis hotfix does not replace a previously released hotfix.
File informationThe English version of this hotfix has the file attributes (or later file attributes) that are listed in the following table. The dates and times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
|File name||File version||File size||Date||Time||Platform|
|Logout_smimecap.htm||Not Applicable||4,953||29-Oct-2008||07:38||Not Applicable|
|Usr_pwd.htm||Not Applicable||8,604||29-Oct-2008||07:38||Not Applicable|
|Logout_smimecap.htm||Not Applicable||4,608||29-Oct-2008||07:38||Not Applicable|
|Usr_pcode.htm||Not Applicable||6,898||29-Oct-2008||07:38||Not Applicable|
|Usr_pwd.htm||Not Applicable||7,313||29-Oct-2008||07:38||Not Applicable|
Microsoft has confirmed that this is a problem in the Microsoft products that are listed in the "Applies to" section.
For more information about software update terminology, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
824684 Description of the standard terminology that is used to describe Microsoft software updates
문서 ID: 959357 - 마지막 검토: 2011. 10. 8. - 수정: 1