Method 1: Download the Language Pack through Windows Update
- Make sure that you close Internet Explorer 9 before you begin.
- Click Start, type Windows Update in the search box, and then click Windows Update.
- In the Windows Update window, click Check for updates.
- Click to open the available optional updates.
- Select Windows Internet Explorer 9 Language Pack for Windows 7, and then click OK.
- Click Install updates and wait until the installation is completed.
- After the installation is completed, start Internet Explorer 9 again to confirm that the problem has been resolved.
Method 2: Install the Language Pack from Microsoft.com
- Click the link that corresponds to your operating system, and then click DOWNLOAD for your Language Pack.
Windows Internet Explorer 9 Language Packs for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Internet Explorer 9 Language Packs for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008
Note: For help, see the article How to determine whether a computer is running a 32-bit version or 64-bit version of the Windows operating system.
- Click Open to start the installation immediately.
Note If an administrator password or a confirmation is requested, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Click Yes to continue with the installation.
- When the installation is completed, click Close.
- Start Internet Explorer 9 again to confirm the problem has been resolved.
Straipsnio ID: 2630695 – Paskutinė peržiūra: 2014-05-23 – Peržiūra: 1