- Create a new Visual Studio BizTalk project.
- Add the EDIFACT Service schema extension that's provided by BizTalk Server Setup.By default, this schema is saved in the following location: C:\Program Files\Microsoft BizTalk Server nnnn\XSD_Schema\EDINote In this path, nnnn is the version number of BizTalk Server that you have installed. The schema name is "Edifact_ServiceSchemaExtension.xsd."
- Open the schema, and then add the value that you want for the UNB2.2 and UNB3.2 segments. For example, add "ZZ" as the value.
- Deploy the schema.
- Create a new party recipient by using a new profile and a new identity, as follows:
- Create a new identity by using custom enumeration ("ZZ," as specified in step 3).
- Create an Agreement by using the newly created identity ("ZZ").
- Create a new party sender by using a new profile and a new identity.
- Create a new agreement between the two parties.
- In the agreement, set UNB2.2 and UNB3.2 as "ZZ."
For more information about BizTalk Server hotfixes, see KB 2003907: Information about BizTalk hotfixes and Service Pack support .
Straipsnio ID: 2976004 – Paskutinė peržiūra: 2015-10-10 – Peržiūra: 1