To learn more about the vulnerability, see Microsoft Security Bulletin MS15-115.
- All future security and nonsecurity updates for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2 require update 2919355 to be installed. We recommend that you install update 2919355 on your Windows RT 8.1-based, Windows 8.1-based, or Windows Server 2012 R2-based computer so that you receive future updates.
- If you install a language pack after you install this update, you must reinstall this update. Therefore, we recommend that you install any language packs that you need before you install this update. For more information, see Add language packs to Windows.
- Resolves crashing that occurred in all supported versions of Microsoft Outlook when users were reading certain emails.
- Resolves crashing that occurred in supported versions of Microsoft PowerPoint when opening PowerPoint Presentations.
- Resolves crashing that occurred in supported versions of Internet Explorer when browsing certain web pages such as groupware web pages in Internet Explorer.
- Resolves problems that occurred while users were logging on to the system. For example, after a user restarted the computer and then pressed Ctrl+Alt+Delete at the logon screen, the screen flashed and then went black. The user was then unable to continue. There may be other, similar logon issues that are related to this issue.
Resolution for customers who are unable to log on to their Windows 7 computers:If you cannot log on to your Windows 7-based computer because of the known issue mentioned earlier, we recommend that you uninstall security update 3097877 and then install all the latest updates from Windows Update.
The following section provides ways to uninstall the update:
Method 1: Windows Update
Get security updates automatically.
Note For Windows RT and Windows RT 8.1, this update is available through Windows Update only.
Straipsnio ID: 3097877 – Paskutinė peržiūra: 2015-11-18 – Peržiūra: 1