Be aware that the update on the Microsoft Download Center applies to the Microsoft Installer (.msi)-based edition of Office 2013. It doesn't apply to the Office 2013 Click-to-Run editions, such as Microsoft Office 365 Home. (How to determine?)
Fixes the following issues:
- After you publish a custom form to the organizational forms library, you receive the following error message:Form load failed.
- You can't paste Active Clipboard content in some scenarios.
- When you drag some email messages to a folder in Outlook 2013, the operation fails and you don't receive any error message about why it fails.
- Fonts are changed unexpectedly in Out of Office messages.
- Message classification InfoBar doesn't always display for plain text email messages.
- Some appointments of another person's calendar are not displayed in the view.
- When you compose an email message in Outlook 2013, the Apps for Office button is sometimes greyed out.
- Outlook 2013 crashes repeatedly.
- When you uninstall a software in Control Panel on a computer that has Office 2013 installed, Windows Explorer may crash.
- Attachments in the body of a task are rearranged when you assign it to another user.
- Even though the Cached Mode Group Policy Object (GPO) forces cache mode for an account, the cached account still displays an online data file location.
- When you use UTF-8 encoding, garbled characters are displayed in the subject of forwarded delivery receipts and non-delivery receipts.
- After you change a Web Add-in notification in Outlook 2013, you receive a prompt to save the item.
- Attachments are rearranged, deleted, duplicated, or corrupted.
Microsoft UpdateUse Microsoft Update to automatically download and install the update.
Download CenterThis update is also available for manual download and installation from the Microsoft Download Center. The updates in the Download Center can't be installed on Office Home and Student 2013 RT.
- Download update KB3115158 for 32-bit version of Outlook 2013
- Download update KB3115158 for 64-bit version of Outlook 2013
- Start Microsoft Outlook 2013.
- On the File menu, select Account.
- For Office 2013 Click-to-Run installations, an Update Options item is displayed. For MSI-based installations, the Update Options item isn't displayed.
|Office 2013 Click-to-Run installation||MSI-based Office 2013|
Straipsnio ID: 3115158 – Paskutinė peržiūra: 2017-01-22 – Peržiūra: 2