- Click Start.
- Right-click My Computer.
- Click Properties.
- On the Advanced tab, in the Performance section, click Settings.
- In the Virtual Memory section, click Change.
- For Paging file size for selected drive, click No Paging File, and then click Set.
- Click Yes after the following warning appears:If the paging file on volume X: has an initial size of less than xx megabytes, then the system may not be able to create a debugging information file if a STOP error occurs. Continue anyway?
(X is the drive letter and xx is the amount of RAM installed on your computer minus 1 megabyte.)
- Click System Managed Size.
- Click OK four times, and then restart the computer when you are prompted.
Straipsnio ID: 317277 – Paskutinė peržiūra: 2012-09-04 – Peržiūra: 1