Licensing Activation fails in Office 2003
When you try to activate Microsoft Office 2003 after you successfully install it, the Activation Wizard does not start. You do not receive any error messages.
This issue may occur if there is part of a previous Office installation in the registry or in the Office folders.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps.Note
Because there are several versions of Microsoft Windows, the following steps may be different on your computer. If they are, see your product documentation to complete these steps.
- In Microsoft Windows Explorer, double-click Local Disk (drive:).
- On the Tools menu, click Folder Options, and then click the View tab.
- Under Files and Folders, make sure that the Show hidden files and folders check box is selected, and then click OK.
- Locate and then open the following folder:
drive:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\OFFICE\DATA
- Delete the Opa11.dat file.
- To complete the activation of Office 2003, start any Office 2003 program.
prb OFF2003 OFF11
Straipsnio ID: 823527 – Paskutinė peržiūra: 12/30/2006 06:10:00 – Peržiūra: 3.5
Microsoft Office Basic Edition 2003, Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003, Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003, Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003
- kbactivation kbwindowsinstaller kbwizard kbsetup kbprb KB823527