- You have a Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 presentation that contains a placeholder.
- You copy the placeholder, and then you paste it into a new Office PowerPoint 2003 presentation.
- You open the new presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
- You alter the indentation of the copied placeholder
Note This issue also occurs if you copy and paste the placeholder back into the original Office PowerPoint 2003 presentation.
Registry key informationImportant This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then select the following registry subkey: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\PowerPoint\Options
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click Dword Value.
- Type ConvertE1oLinkedPlaceholderToFloating, and then press ENTER.
- In the details pane, right-click ConvertE1oLinkedPlaceholderToFloating, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Raksta ID: 2500676. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2013. gada 6. janv.. Pārskatījums: 1