- You deploy Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Group Chat Server in a Microsoft Lync Server 2010 environment.
- You change the time of the Group Chat server to differ from the time of the Group Chat database.
- You restart the Channel service on the Group Chat server.
- You log on to a Group Chat client.
Note This behavior causes the time of all received messages to be incorrect in the Group Chat client.
- You change the time of the Group Chat server to be the same as the Group Chat database.
- You log on to the Group Chat client again.
Note The value of the time skew is based on the time difference between the Group Chat server and the Group Chat database.
Raksta ID: 2501085. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2011. gada 4. apr.. Pārskatījums: 1