Test Failing With Active Bugs
Test Failing Without Active Bugs
On execution, these reports display the following error:
An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
Query execution failed for dataset 'dsTestsFailingWithoutActiveBugs'. (rsErrorExecutingCommand)
Invalid column name 'Test'. Invalid column name 'ComputerName'. Invalid column name 'Test'. Invalid column name 'ComputerName'.
1. Open a web browser and navigate to the Reporting address for the affected project (for example: http://<Server>/Reports/TfsReports/<collection>/<team project> where Server is the name of the server hosting Reporting Services, Collection is the nam of the upgraded collection and Team Project is the name of the upgraded team project, if you are using the non-default instance Reports will be Reports_instancename).
2. Run one of the affected reports (Test Failing With Active Bugs or Test Failing Without Active Bugs), confirm the error listed above is returned.
3. Click the "Properties" tab at the top of the report area.
4. Click the "Edit" link in the Report Definition area of the General section, save the file to a local directory.
5. Open the RDL file saved in step #4 in Notepad.
6. Search in this file for the string "vDimTestResultOverlay", edit the file to change this string to "DimTestResult" (without the quotation marks) then save the file.
7. Click the "Update" link in the Report Definition area of the General section and browse to the modified RDL file, click the OK button.
8. Click the "View" tab at the top of the report area to confirm the report renders correctly.
9. Repeat Steps 2 through 8 for the remaining Test Report in the current team project.
10. Repeat Steps 1 through 9 for each remaining team project in the upgraded collection.
11. Step 6 should also be performed for "Tests Passing with Active Bugs.RDL" and "Tests failing without Active Bugs.RDL" in the following directory on the TFS 2010 Application Tier server <TFS Install Directory>\Application Tier\TFSJobAgent\Deploy\UpgradeFiles\Reports\1033.
2463203 FIX: An analytic grid that is connected to SSAS 2008 R2 returns incorrect data when you apply a filter to the analytic grid in PerformancePoint Dashboard Designer
Raksta ID: 2501263. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2011. gada 4. febr.. Pārskatījums: 1