The Analytical Accounting and Dynamics Online Services products for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 and Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 are continually adding records to the SY07110 table in the DYNAMICS database for each user that logs into Microsoft Dynamics GP. Over time, this table becomes very large and causes the login to slow down.
1. The resolution for the Analytical Accounting product is in the Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 2011 US Payroll Round 2 Tax Update (KB 2477916) or any later patch release.
2. The resolution for the Dynamics Online Services product is in the Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 2011 US Payroll Round 4 Tax Update (KB 2502038).
Click one of the links below to download the latest release for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0:
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010
1. The resolution for the Analytical Accounting product is in Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010.
2. The resolution for the Dynamics Online Services product is in the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 2011 US Payroll Round 4 Tax Update (KB 2502043).
Click one of the links below to download the latest release for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010:
A Microsoft SQL Server job can be created to remove the records from the SY07110 table for the Dynamics Online Services product as a workaround until the resolution is released. The Microsoft SQL Server job can be scheduled to run every morning and/or at other times during the day to remove the records
1. Open the SQL Server Management Studio.
2. Expand the SQL Server Agent.
3. Right-click Jobs and click New Job.
4. Enter a name for the job.
5. Under the Select a page area at the left, click Steps.
6. Click New.
7. Enter a Step Name such as "Remove SY07110".
8. Click to select DYNAMICS as the database.
9. Copy the following statement into the Command area.
Delete DYNAMICS..SY07110 Where CmdDictID = 6499
10. Click OK.
11. In the Select a page area, click Schedules.
12. Click New.
13. Enter a Name.
14. Click to select Daily under the Frequency area.
15. In the Daily Frequency area, enter a time early in the morning or if you would like to run this more times throughout the day click to select the Occurs Every option and set that option.
16. Click OK.
17. Click OK.
18. Right-click the job to verify it runs successfully.
Raksta ID: 2502089. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2011. gada 5. aug.. Pārskatījums: 1