- The Closest GC entry is present in the registry on the client computer that is running Outlook.
- The server that hosts the mailbox in the Outlook profile is running Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
- The mailbox in the Outlook profile is a linked mailbox that is hosted on a server in a remote forest.
- The server in the remote forest is running Microsoft Exchange Server 2010.
On the client that is running Outlook, remove the Closest GC registry entry. To do this, follow these steps.
Note The Closest GC registry entry and its value may be deployed as part of a custom Group Policy template. Contact your system administrator if this problem occurs again.
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit and then press Enter.
- Locate the following registry subkey:
- Right-click Closest GC, and then click Delete.
- Exit Registry Editor.
- Restart the client computer that is running Outlook.
Note Do not use the Closest GC registry entry if a mailbox is hosted on a server that is running Exchange Server 2010.
Raksta ID: 2507626. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2011. gada 6. nov.. Pārskatījums: 1