1. Open IIS Manager.
2. In the tree view, select the server connection for which you want to set up configuration redirection.
3. Double-click Shared Configuration.
4. In the Actions pane, click Export Configuration...
5. In the Export configuration dialog box, specify a local path (such as c:\temp) and provide a password to encrypt the exported files with.
6. Click OK.
7. Copy the exported files to the DFS share.
The rest of the configuration is the same as the normal shared configuration setup procedure. A detailed description of this procedure can be found at http://learn.iis.net/page.aspx/264/shared-configuration/
Raksta ID: 2511835. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2011. gada 21. nov.. Pārskatījums: 1