- You have a Windows Mobile-powered device that already has Windows Mobile 6.0 or Windows Mobile 6.1 installed.
- The folder in which you want to download the Office Communicator Mobile installer package (.msi) is not encrypted.
- You are not trying to install Office Communicator Mobile on a storage card. This practice is not supported.
- The mobile device on which you want to install Office Communicator Mobile has at least 15 megabytes (MB) of ROM and at least 96 MB of RAM.
- If your device is running the 2005 release of Office Communicator Mobile, you have removed this installation of the program before you upgrade to Office Communicator Mobile 2007 R2.
- You have determined whether your organization provides a certification authority (CA) or whether you will use one of the certificates that are provided with your Windows Mobile device. If your organization provides its own CA, follow the procedure for your mobile device type to install your organization’s certificate.
Raksta ID: 2514704. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2016. gada 17. nov.. Pārskatījums: 1