- You set the value in the New Status box to Obsolete for a bill of material on the Change Status tab on the Bill of Material Maintenance (11.250.00) screen.
- You do not include the components of the bill of material in the status change.
- You run the update component pending cost process on the Update Pending Costs / Rates (11.520.00) screen.
- You run the compute cost rollup process for all bill of material IDs on the Compute Cost Rollup (11.540.00) screen.
- You review the component inventory IDs on the Costs tab in the Inventory Sites (10.255.00) screen.
Hotfix information for Microsoft Dynamics SLA supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft. However, this hotfix is intended to correct only the problem that is described in this article. Apply this hotfix only to systems that are experiencing this specific problem. This hotfix might receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next Microsoft Dynamics SL Service Pack that contains this hotfix as specified in the "Status" section in this article.
To resolve this problem, click the "View and request hotfix downloads" link at the top of this article to obtain the hotfix.
Note If additional issues occur or any troubleshooting is required, you might have to create a separate service request. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for this specific hotfix. To create a separate service request, visit the following Microsoft website:
File informationThe English version of this hotfix has the file attributes that are listed in the following table (or later file attributes). The dates and the times for these files are listed in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). When you view the file information, it is converted to local time. To find the difference between UTC and local time, use the Time Zone tab in the Date and Time item in Control Panel.
Microsoft Dynamics SL 6.5 Service Pack 3 (SP3)
Installation informationInstall this hotfix by following the installation instructions that are included in the hotfix download.
PrerequisitesFor information about the prerequisites for this hotfix, see the installation instructions that are included in the hotfix download.
Restart requirementIf you are prompted, restart the computer after you install the hotfix.
Removal informationYou cannot remove this hotfix.
This problem was reported as issue numbers 19672 and 23203.
Raksta ID: 2518429. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2017. gada 3. febr.. Pārskatījums: 2