1. A user creates a Phone Call or Task Activity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and set the Due time to be 1:00 PM.
2. This is synchronized with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook client.
3. The Reminder appears at the correct time, 1:00 PM; however, the Due In time on the Reminder says Due In 4 hours.
1. In Outlook, click on File, click on Options and scroll to Work Hours
2. It uses the Work Hours configured here to display the Due In time. In the example above, it would display 5:00 PM.
Raksta ID: 2518873. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2012. gada 18. sept.. Pārskatījums: 1