Note The "Skype 3.8 IE Plug-in" Internet Explorer add-on is designed to give additional capabilities to Internet Explorer. However, this add-on may not be compatible with a particular version of Internet Explorer 8.
Option 1: Update to the latest version of Skype for WindowsTo update to the latest version of Skype for Windows, please visit the following Skype Web site:
Option 2: Disable the Skype 3.8 IE PluginTo disable the Skype 3.8 IE Plugin, follow these steps:
- Close all Internet Explorer windows.
- Open a new Internet Explorer window.
- When you receive the message that is mentioned in the "Symptoms" section, click Always open Internet Explorer without this add-on.
Note After you click Always open Internet Explorer without this add-on, Internet Explorer 8 does not load the Skype add-on. You will still be able to use the Skype program to call people. However, you cannot click telephone numbers in Web pages to call people by using Skype.
- How do browser add-ons affect my computer?
Using the Internet Explorer 8 Add-on Manager
- Why does Internet Explorer block some ActiveX controls?
- Should I install ActiveX controls?
- Internet Explorer add-ons: frequently asked questions
Raksta ID: 2519422. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2011. gada 25. nov.. Pārskatījums: 1