- Internet Explorer has stopped working
- Internet Explorer encountered a problem and needs to close
Update to the latest Google ToolbarTo update to the latest Google Toolbar, click the following button to visit the Google Website: Find it on a third party site
Disable the Google Toolbar add-onTo have us disable the Google Toolbar add-on for you, go to the "Fix it for me" section. If you would rather fix this problem yourself, go to the "Let me fix it myself" section.
Fix it for meTo fix this problem automatically, click the Fix this problem link. Then click Run in the File Download dialog box, and follow the steps in the wizard.
Note This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix works for all language versions of Windows.
Let me fix it myselfTo fix this yourself, follow these steps:
- Close all Internet Explorer windows.
- Open a new Internet Explorer window.
- When you see the message that states that the "Google Toolbar add-on can cause Internet Explorer to crash or to stop responding," click Always open Internet Explorer without this add-on.
Raksta ID: 2519426. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2012. gada 16. aug.. Pārskatījums: 1