- You will see the message "The requested service, 'http://localhost:32843/SecurityTokenServiceApplication/securitytoken.svc/actas' could not be activated" in the application event logs of the servers.
- Users will not be able to log in to SharePoint sites that are using claims authentication.
- SharePoint internal operations that rely on claims authentication will not function correctly.
- The .NET trust level for the secure token service is not set to "Full" in IIS.
- The application pool for the secure token service is not started or is using invalid credentials.
- From IIS Manager, click on the SecureTokenServiceApplication. In the "Features View", double click on .NET Trust Levels. Ensure that the trust level is set to "Full"
- From IIS Manager, ensure that the application pool for SecureTokenServiceApplication is running. By default, the name of the application pool is SecureTokenServiceApplicationPool.
Raksta ID: 2520344. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2011. gada 18. marts. Pārskatījums: 1