Issues that this update fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- 2513704 The 24-hour clock time format changes after you change the language on a telephone that is running Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- 2517606 Improvements for Common Area Phones in Lync 2010 Phone Edition when a Common Area Phone does not have a headset
- 2517622 Describes the updated prompt messages for Lync 2010 Phone Edition that has a TTY device
- 2517681 A telephone unexpectedly locks after you set the "EnforcePhoneLock" option to "False" in Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- 2517720 The icon text in the "In Call" screen overlaps when you join a meeting by using a telephone that is running Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- 2517728 "Connection to Microsoft Exchange is unavailable because you signed in directly on the phone." error message on a telephone that is running Lync 2010 Phone Edition
Update informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the UCUpdates.exe package now.
Release Date: April 2011
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this hotfix.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this hotfix.
Hotfix replacement informationThis update does not replace a previously released update.
Registry informationTo use one of the hotfixes in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis update package contains an image that can be used to update the following devices that run Lync 2010 Phone Edition:
- Polycom CX500
- Polycom CX600
- Polycom CX3000
Raksta ID: 2529977. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2011. gada 4. apr.. Pārskatījums: 1