Support for Windows Vista without any service packs installed ended on April 13, 2010. To continue receiving security updates for Windows, make sure you're running Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 (SP2). For more information, refer to this Microsoft web page: Support is ending for some versions of Windows
- Folder Options
- Drive Maps
- Scheduled Tasks
- Start Menu
Note This installer does not provide any user interface for configuring Group Policy preferences. This new functionality can only be configured under the new Preferences folder under User or Computer Configuration in the Group Policy Management Editor window of the GPMC on the following computers:
- Windows Server 2008-based computers
- Windows Vista SP1-based computers that have Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT) installed
These updated versions resolve the following issues:
- CSEs are removed when a service pack is installed.
- The Remove option is not available in Add or Remove Programs when the package is uninstalled and reinstalled.
- Invalid support URL in Add or Remove Programs.
- Incorrect title is shown in the Installed Updates window.
- Vista Packages install on Service Pack 2 and later.
- Windows Vista, 64-bit edition
- Windows Vista, 32-bit edition
- Windows Server 2003, 64-bit edition
- Windows Server 2003, 32-bit edition
- Windows XP, 64-bit edition
- Windows XP, 32-bit edition
Text in Error Title bar:
Error Message text:
PrerequisitesXmlLite is required to successfully install the new Windows Server 2008 Group Policy preferences client-side extensions in Windows Server 2003 and in Windows XP. For more information about XmlLite. visit the following Microsoft Web site:
Windows Server 2003, 64-bit editionWindows Server 2003, 32-bit editionWindows XP, 64-bit editionWindows XP, 32-bit edition
Raksta ID: 2534456. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2011. gada 10. apr.. Pārskatījums: 1