- You save a fax as a draft.
- This draft does not have a cover page
- Then you send a different fax that includes a cover page.
Note After you send the fax with a cover page, that cover page becomes the default cover page in Windows Fax and Scan.
- You open the draft that you saved, and you then click Send.
- Right-click the draft that you saved with the cover page set to (None), and then click View.
Note If you have sent any other faxes with cover pages, the cover page for your draft will now be set to the default cover page.
- Select a cover page other than the default or (None).
- On the File menu, click Save.
- On the File menu, click Close.
- Right-click the draft, and then click View.
- Change the cover page to (None).
- Click Send.
Raksta ID: 2534481. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2011. gada 10. apr.. Pārskatījums: 1