Existing workflows will run to completion but no new instances can be started nor can any new workflow associations be established.
This happens even if the SharePoint 2007 Workflows feature is enabled.
Enable SharePoint 2007 Workflows:
- Navigate to 'site actions' | 'site settings' | 'site collection administration' | 'Site collection features'
- Choose 'Activate' on the Sharepoint 2007 Workflows feature
Enable the workflows on existing lists they were associated with before the upgrade:
- Click on Site Actions | Site Settings
- Click on 'Site Content Types'
- Click on the Document content type
- Click on Workflow Settings
- Click on Remove a workflow
- Find the workflow to enable and set the radio button to 'Allow'
Enable the workflow templates for new workflows built off the SharePoint 2007 Workflows:
- Navigate to the following path:
- Open the ReviewApproval.xml file
- Find the <AssociationCategories>none</AssociationCategoris> section
- Remove the "none"
- Save the file
- Repeat these steps for the ReviewFeedback.xml and Signatures.xml in the following directories:
DRIVE:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\14\Template\features\ReviewWorkflows and
Associate the Workflow with a Library:
- Navigate to Shared Documents (or your library)
- Library Settings
- Add a workflow
In the "select templates" section, you should now see the workflows.
Raksta ID: 2535850. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2011. gada 29. apr.. Pārskatījums: 1