- You send an email message by using a Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 mailbox.
- The subject line of the email message contains unsupported encoded characters, such as ISO-2022-JP-2 encoded characters.
- Open the EdgeTransport.exe.config file in Notepad.
Note By default, the EdgeTransport.exe.config file is located in the following folder: C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\V14\Bin
- Add the following configuration elements under the configuration element:
Note The only difference in the element is "Version." For example, use "Version=188.8.131.52" for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 1, "Version=184.108.40.206" for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 2, or "Version=220.127.116.11" for Exchange Server 2010 Service Pack 3.Notes
<section name="CTS" type="Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Internal.CtsConfigurationSection, Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Common, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=Neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" />
- The configSections section must be the first element of the configuration element which is enforced by .NET. If not, the Transport service stops responding when it start.
- The version, culture, and public token of the Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Common assembly must be correct. You can find them from the Global Assembly Cache (GAC).
- The FallbackToDefaultCharset element is used to turn on or turn off this feature. You can turn on or turn off this feature by setting the Fallback attribute to true or false.
- The DefaultCulture element is to specify a fallback culture if the character set on the email message is not supported. You must set the Culture attribute to a valid culture name. If not, Exchange will use the culture of the current thread as the fallback culture. In the sample configuration, the fallback culture is set to "ja", which could preserve most of the characters for unsupported character set such as "ISO-2022-JP-2."
- Save the EdgeTransport.exe.config file.
- Restart the Transport service to take effect.
Raksta ID: 2536702. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2013. gada 25. sept.. Pārskatījums: 1