When Microsoft Dynamics CRM contacts that have been synchronized to Microsoft Office Outlook are deleted directly from Outlook, the contact from Microsoft Dynamics CRM will not re-synchronize back to Outlook
Warning: Do not perform these steps if you are in Offline mode as any changes made to the offline data will be lost upon removing the current configuration.
To reconfigure the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 client for Microsoft Office Outlook, complete these steps:
- Close Microsoft Office Outlook if it is open.
- Click Start, click All Programs, click Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, and then click Configuration Wizard.
- Select the existing configuration profile, and then click Delete.
- Click Add.
- Ensure that the CRM URL is listed in the Server URL field, and then click Test Connection.
- Enter the credentials that were initially used to configure the Outlook client previously.
- Select the appropriate organization in the Organization list.
- Enter a display name for the organization in the Display Name field (optional).
- Click OK.
With the next synchronization process, the Microsoft Office Outlook client will synchronize contacts from Microsoft Dynamics CRM to Outlook.
Windows XP: C:/Documents and Settings/
Windows Vista and Windows 7: C:/Users/%userprofile%/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/MSCRM/Client/OutlookSyncCache.sdf
Raksta ID: 2538795. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2012. gada 22. marts. Pārskatījums: 1