- BizTalk Adapter Pack 2.0
- BizTalk Adapter Pack 2010
IssueConsider the following scenario:
- You use Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)-based SAP adapter that is included in Microsoft BizTalk Adapter Pack 2.0 or in Microsoft BizTalk Adapter Pack 2010 to receive messages from an SAP system.
Note The WCF-based SAP adapter is also known as Microsoft BizTalk Adapter for mySAP Business Suite 3.0.
- The WCF-based SAP adapter receives a NUMC value that contains leading zeros and that is from an SAP system.
For example, the WCF-based SAP adapter trims the 00001200 value to 1200. However, BizTalk Adapter 2.0 or BizTalk Adapter 2010 for mySAP Business Suite does not trim the leading zeros of the 00001200 value.
Note The following cumulative update adds the TrimLeadingZerozForNumc binding property to the DataTypesBehavior property of the WCF-based SAP adapter:
- If the TrimLeadingZerozForNumc property is set to True, the WCF-based SAP adapter trims the leading zeros of NUMC values.
- If the TrimLeadingZerozForNumc property is set to False, the WCF-based SAP adapter does not trim the leading zeros of NUMC values.
- The default value of the TrimLeadingZerozForNumc property is True.
- The safetyping property does not affect the TrimLeadingZerozForNumc property.
Cumulative update information
For BizTalk Adapter Pack 2010The hotfix that resolves this issue is included in cumulative update package 2 for BizTalk Adapter Pack 2010. For more information about how to obtain this cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
2572999 Cumulative update package 2 for BizTalk Adapter Pack 2010
BizTalk Adapter Pack 2.0A hotfix is available to resolve this issue. This hotfix is available individually and is included in Cumulative Update 3 for BizTalk Adapter Pack 2.0.
For more information about how to obtain the cumulative update package, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
Raksta ID: 2539412. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2011. gada 1. sept.. Pārskatījums: 1