1. Use Internet Explorer 7 to print from instead of Internet Explorer 8.
2. Set your printer resolution as used by Internet Explorer 8 to a square aspect (equal horizontal and vertical) if that option is available. If it is not, pick a resolution where the difference between the horizontal and vertical is not extreme, and preferably one where the horizontal is greater than the vertical. You can do this on a per-job basis, or set this as the printer defaults once by following these steps:
- Open the Printers Control Panel
- Right-click the dot-matrix printer
- Select “Printing Preferences…”
- Click the Advanced button
- Under “Graphic” click “Print Quality”
- elect from the resolutions available for your printer. Choose a square resolution if it is available, or the closest available to square to minimize the problem described in this article.
3. Instead of printing from Internet Explorer, save the web page to disk and then open it in Microsoft Word. Then, print from Microsoft Word using a view other than Web view, such as Page View or Normal View.
Raksta ID: 2543597. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2011. gada 16. jūn.. Pārskatījums: 1