“An error occurred during an attempt to access the AD FS configuration database: Error message MSIS7612: Each identifier for a relying party trust must be unique across all relying party trusts in AD FS 2.0”
If the Internal CRM Relying Party already was created and you attempt to configure the External CRMendpoint, this error will occur if the Internal CRM relying party displayed the External CRM FederationMetadata.xml file. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 will display the same FederationMetaData.xml file for both internal and external access when CRM is running on port 443 and 443 is defined in the Deployment Properties.
To change this:
1. Open the CRM Deployment Manager, click on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and click Properties.
2. In the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Properties, click the Web Address tab
3. If your URL is defined as “InternalCRM.contoso.com:443” you must remove the port definition so it reads “InternalCRM.contoso.com”
4. If Microsoft Dynamics CRM is using any other port it must be defined in the Web Address tab. It is only port 443 that should be included.
5. After the change, run an IISReset on the CRM Server.
6. Then go to the ADFS server, right-click on the Relying party specified for your internal access endpoint, and then choose Update from Federation Metadata.
7. After this change, create the second relying party.
Raksta ID: 2546710. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2012. gada 30. marts. Pārskatījums: 1