- You have multiple accounts in Microsoft Outlook 2010. One of these accounts is an Exchange Server account.
- You configure the default sending account to an account other than the Exchange Server account.
- You click a mailto link from within a browser or from within Outlook.
Registry key informationImportant This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Click Start, click Run, type regedit in the Open box, and then click OK.
- Locate and then select the following registry subkey:
- On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Type NewItemsUseDefaultSendingAccount, and then press ENTER.
- In the details pane, right-click NewItemsUseDefaultSendingAccount, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Exit Registry Editor.
Raksta ID: 2546733. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2012. gada 8. febr.. Pārskatījums: 1