To have us fix this problem for you, go to the "Fix it for me" section. If you prefer to fix this problem yourself, go to the "Let me fix it myself" section.
Fix it for me
To fix this problem automatically, click the Fix it button or link. Then click Run in the File Download dialog box, and follow the steps in the Fix it wizard.
- This wizard may be in English only. However, the automatic fix also works for other language versions of Windows.
- If you are not on the computer that has the problem, save the Fix it solution to a flash drive or a CD and then run it on the computer that has the problem.
Then, go to the "Did this fix the problem?" section.
Let me fix it myselfTo resolve this issue, follow these steps below to add the IgnoreRemoteKeyboardLayout registry value:
- Click Start, and then click Run.
- In the Open box, type regedit.exe, and then click OK.
- Locate and then click the following registry key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Keyboard Layout
- In the Edit menu, click New – DWORD Value and type IgnoreRemoteKeyboardLayout for the registry value and press Enter.
- Double click the IgnoreRemoteKeyboardLayout key.
- In the Value data box, type 1 and then click OK.
- Close Registry Editor.
Did this fix the problem?
- Check whether the problem is fixed. If the problem is fixed, you are finished with this section. If the problem is not fixed, you can contact support.
- We would appreciate your feedback. To provide feedback or to report any issues with this solution, please leave a comment on the "Fix it for me" blog or send us an email message.
Raksta ID: 2546883. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2011. gada 19. jūl.. Pārskatījums: 1