Issues that this cumulative update fixesThis cumulative update fixes the following issues:
- 2666706 Description of a new feature that lets users set or change their presence information by using a telephone in Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- 2666323 The maximum ringer volume is too low on certain telephone products that are running Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- 2673305 Packet loss occurs when you connect a telephone that is running Lync 2010 Phone Edition to a computer
- 2677217 The In Call screen title is not displayed correctly on an Aries telephone that is running the Simplified Chinese version of Lync 2010 Phone Edition
- 2688319 A common area phone does not try to sign in after it disconnects from the server in a Lync Server 2010 environment
- 2620575 A Lync 2010 Phone Edition telephone restarts when waking up from system idle power mode
Update informationThe following file is available for download from the Microsoft Download Center:
Download the UCUpdates.exe package now.
Release Date: February 2012
For more information about how to download Microsoft support files, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
PrerequisitesThere are no prerequisites for installing this cumulative update.
Restart requirementYou may have to restart the computer after you apply this cumulative update.
Update replacement informationThis update replaces the following update:
2636069 Description of the cumulative update for Lync 2010 Phone Edition for HP 4110 and HP 4120: November 2011
Registry informationTo use one of the updates in this package, you do not have to make any changes to the registry.
File informationThis update package contains an image that can be installed on HP 4110 and HP 4120 telephones. This version number of this image is 7577.4066.
Raksta ID: 2672743. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2012. gada 16. apr.. Pārskatījums: 1