For example, when you try to add users to the list of users who can book meeting requests (the BookInPolicy parameter) for a room mailbox, you receive the following error message:
Method 1: Use Exchange Online PowerShellTo use Exchange Online PowerShell to add users to the list of users who can automatically book a room mailbox, follow these steps:
- Connect to Exchange Online by using remote PowerShell. For more info about how to do this, see Connect to Exchange Online using remote PowerShell.
- Run the following commands:
$room = Get-CalendarProcessing "Room Name"
$room.BookInPolicy += "UserB", "UserC"Note In this example, UserB and UserC are added to the list.
Set-CalendarProcessing room -BookInPolicy $room.BookInPolicy
Method 2: Use the Exchange admin center in Exchange OnlineTo use the Exchange admin center to add users to the list of users who can automatically book a room mailbox, follow these steps:
- Sign in Office 365, and then go to the Exchange admin center.
- Give the admin account full access to the resource mailbox.
- Sign in to Outlook Web App by using the admin account, and then follow these steps:
- In the upper-right are of the Outlook Web App screen, click your name, and then in the drop-down list, click Open another mailbox.
- Type the email address of the resource mailbox, and then click Open.
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click Settings (), and then click Options.
- In the left navigation pane, click settings, click resource, and then under These users can schedule automatically if the resource is available and can submit a request for owner approval if the resource is unavailable, click Select users and groups. Then, add the users who you want.
Raksta ID: 3010295. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2016. gada 29. dec.. Pārskatījums: 1