- All or many of the email messages that were in your Inbox folder are missing.
- New email messages don't arrive in your Inbox in Outlook.
- If you view the Recover Deleted Items folder, you see the old email messages that are missing from your Inbox and the new email messages that didn't arrive in your Inbox.
Step 1: Create a new Outlook profile
- Exit Outlook.
- In Control Panel, open the Mail item.
To locate the Mail item, open Control Panel, and then in the Search box at the top of window, type Mail.
- Click Show Profiles.
- Click Add.
- Type a name for the profile, and then click OK.
- Follow the steps in the Add Account wizard to add your email account. When you're finished, click Finish.
- In Mail, make sure that Always use this profile option is selected, and then select your new profile name from the list.
- Click OK.
Step 2: Recover email messages by using Recover Deleted Items
- In Outlook, select the folder to which you want to recover the deleted items. For example, if you want to recover the email messages to the Inbox, select the Inbox folder.
- On the Ribbon, click the Folder tab, and then click Recover Deleted Items.
- Select the email messages that you want to recover.
- Click Recover Selected Items.
- The items that you recovered will appear in the folder that you selected in step 2A.
- In Outlook, click File, click Account Settings, and then click Account Settings.
- Select your Microsoft Exchange email account, and then view the folder that's listed for the Selected account delivers new messages to the following location setting.
- If the folder that's listed for the Selected account delivers new messages to the following location setting is your archive mailbox, you're experiencing the issue that's described in this article.
Note If any other folder is listed for this setting, you're not experiencing this issue. The default folder that's listed for this setting for an Exchange mailbox is User@domain.com\Inbox.
Raksta ID: 3109050. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2016. gada 6. janv.. Pārskatījums: 1