By default, .pst files are in the Unicode format in Outlook 2007 and in Outlook 2003. Additionally, the overall size of the .pst files has a limit that is more than the 2-GB limit that is imposed by the ANSI .pst files. By default, the limit for a Unicode .pst file in Outlook 2007 and in Outlook 2003 is configured to be 20 GB. For more information, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
- Start Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2003.
- On the File menu, click Data File Management, and then click Add.
- Click Outlook 97-2002 Personal Folders File (PST).
- Click OK.
- Name the .pst file, or click OK to accept the default name.
- Click OK.
- Click Close.
- Click Folder List at the bottom of the navigation pane.
- In the navigation pane, you will now see your new .pst file that you named in step 5.
- Drag the .pst file information from your existing Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2003 folders to the new .pst file that you created.
Note If you have e-mail messages or other items that contain Unicode characters, they do not appear in the new .pst file that you created.
Raksta ID: 830336. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2011. gada 20. sept.. Pārskatījums: 1