- You use Microsoft Update or Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS). This includes Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer 2.0 (MBSA 2.0) and Inventory Tool for Microsoft Updates (ITMU).
- The client computer is configured to use a Microsoft Office administrative installation point as an installation source.
Note The Office Update Web site informs you that one or more of the updates cannot be installed because Office was first installed from an updated administrative installation point. Also, Microsoft Update or Windows Server Update Services may offer updates that have already been applied to the updated administrative installation point.
For Office XP, Microsoft Update or WSUS can be used to update a client computer only if the installation source has not been updated.
For Office 2003, Microsoft Update or WSUS can be used to update a client computer only if the installation source has not been updated or if the installation source has been updated to Microsoft Office 2003 Service Pack 2 (SP2) or Microsoft Office 2003 Service Pack 3 (SP3).
Because of the availability of binary/optimized updates before the release of Office 2003 SP2, the only supported Office 2003 administrative installation point configuration for use with Microsoft Update and WSUS is an administrative installation point that is at the original baseline source, is at Service Pack 2 level, or is at Service Pack 3 level.
- Revert the updated administrative installation point to an unaltered installation source for Office XP.
- For Office 2003 only, revert the administrative installation point to an unaltered installation source. Alternatively, update the administrative installation point to Office 2003 SP2 or to Office 2003 SP3.
- Microsoft Update
- Microsoft Systems Management Server 2003 Inventory Tool for Microsoft Update
- Automatic Update
Raksta ID: 903773. Pēdējo reizi pārskatīts: 2008. gada 29. okt.. Pārskatījums: 1