Partner Sales Connect (Connect) enables Microsoft Managed Partners to collaborate with Microsoft Sales, structure pipeline, and close deals quickly.
- Start your browser of choice and go to https://partnersales.microsoft.com/#
- When prompted, enter your credentials. If your login fails, start a private browsing session and enter your credentials. If that fails, contact the support resource listed in the error message.
When a seller wants to collaborate on a deal involving Microsoft products or services, it appears in Connect as a pending deal.
- On the home page, select the Pending Deals tile.
- Review the deal. The data is read-only until you accept. If you decline, it disappears.
- As the deal progresses, change the values in the CUSTOMER OUTCOME and EST. CLOSE DATE lists.
- Use the Communication pane to Microsoft and the deal team members.
- As needed, select Add Members to add Connect users from your company to the deal.
- As needed, go to the Products section, select Add, enter the name, quantity, and price of the product or service, then select Save.
- Depending on the outcome of the deal, select Close As Won or Close As Lost.
If your customers want to purchase Microsoft products or services in addition to yours, you can create a deal and notify your Partner Sales Executive (PSE).
- On the home page, select ADD NEW DEAL, or from a list of deals, select Add.
- On the Create New Deal page, complete the required fields (marked with a red asterisk). Add any information that supports co-selling, and then select Save.
For more great productivity guidance, visit:http://microsoft.com/ITShowcase/Productivity
Note: Using the Contact Microsoft Support button requires you to login into the MPN site using a valid Microsoft Partner Network login. If you do not have a valid Microsoft Partner Network login or are having problems logging in to MPN, you can get more information or assistance from the MPN Support site.
Article ID: 3173153 - Last Review: 20.4.2017 - Revision: 2