This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Improved reliability of Bluetooth and storage file system.
- Addressed issue causing printer drivers to not install correctly after installing security update KB3170005.
- Addressed issue causing sign-in errors if a password is entered incorrectly or a new password doesn’t meet password complexity requirements after installing security update KB3167679.
- Addressed issue that required users to log out and log back in before using the application they installed using the Windows installer (MSI).
- Improved support for networks by adding new entries to the Access Point Name (APN) database.
- Addressed issue that was causing excessive battery drain on Windows 10 Mobile when connected to Wi-Fi.
- Addressed issue in which setting up both fingerprint and iris recognition sometimes causes the sign-in to fail on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue that was causing high CPU usage on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed additional issues with multimedia playback, revised daylight saving time, authentication, Internet Explorer 11, and Windows Shell.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Windows registry, and diagnostics hub.
For more information about the complete list of affected files, see KB3194798.
Article ID: 4001754 - Last Review: 2016, ഡിസം 13 - Revision: 9