This update includes quality improvements and security fixes. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Improved reliability of Internet Explorer 11, .NET Framework, and Windows Kernel.
- Addressed issue causing print jobs to not complete, when printing multiple documents in succession.
- Addressed issue where recovery of encryption certificates for a virtual smartcard doesn’t work.
- Addressed issue preventing many built-in groups (such as Hyper-V administrators) from being created during setup of new devices using Windows 10 Enterprise.
- Improved support for the Group Policy setting for signing in using a PIN.
- Addressed issue causing links to webpages to display blank pages when Enhanced Protected Mode is enabled in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue causing “Print all linked documents” to not work in Internet Explorer 11.
- Improved support for networks by adding new entries to the Access Point Name (APN) database.
- Removed the Copy Protection option when ripping CDs in Windows Media Audio (WMA) format from Windows Media Player.
- Addressed additional issues with Internet Explorer 11, Windows Installer, Shell, Windows Media Player, revised daylight saving time, and Windows Update for Business.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Windows kernel, OLE automation, Windows lock screen, Windows Secure Kernel Mode, Windows SMB Server v1.0, Microsoft Graphics Component, and PDF.
For more information about the security fixes in this update and a complete list of affected files, see KB3185611.
Article ID: 4001774 - Last Review: 2016, ഡിസം 13 - Revision: 9