This update includes quality improvements and security fixes. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Fixed memory leak that occurs when opening a portable document format (PDF) form multiple times.
- Fixed issues with text alignment for right to left languages in Internet Explorer 11 and Microsoft Edge .
- Fixed issue that caused sign in to temporarily fail after a password change.
- Fixed issue that sometimes corrupts CompactFlash cards inserted into a card reader.
- Fixed issue with losing network connectivity intermittently when roaming between Wi Fi access points.
- Improved security in the Windows kernel.
- Fixed issue with revised daylight saving time.
- Fixed additional issues with Internet Explorer 11.
- Updated security for kernel mode drivers.
- Fixed additional security issues with the Microsoft Graphics Component, remote procedure calls, Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge , Windows Journal, JScript, Schannel, Windows Shell, and Virtual Secure Mode.
For more info about the security fixes in this update and a complete list of affected files, see KB3156387.
Article ID: 4001778 - Last Review: 2016, ഡിസം 13 - Revision: 9