This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced. Key changes include:
- Addressed issue that required users to wait up to 30 seconds after booting-up, before the device was available and ready for use.
- Addressed issue that prevents the automatic deletion of old Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) backup files—Extensible Storage Engine (ESE) transaction logs.
- Addressed issue that caused Cluster service on remaining nodes to stop unexpectedly when a failover cluster node experiences a power outage.
- Addressed issue that causes a NFS service to stop responding on a two-node Windows cluster deployment, affecting clients to not be able reach an NFS share.
- Addressed issue after installing KB3146706 that causes Office 2010 to stop responding when Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit (EMET) is enabled.
For more info about how to get this update and a complete list of affected files, see KB3179575.
Article ID: 4009461 - Last Review: 2017, ഏപ്രി 11 - Revision: 9
Windows Server 2012 Standard