Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.0.1 is now available. This article describes the hotfixes and updates that are included in Service Update 9.
Build number and file names
|Update package||Build number|
|Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.0.1||8.0.1.0369|
To determine whether your organization had this update applied, check your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online version number. Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner, and then click About.
Service Update 9 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 8.0.1
Service Update 9 resolves the following issues:
- Changing owner via workflow also changes owner in Create Audit Event.
- Audit details lost after switching Case status transition.
- Reduce Default Page count for FetchXML-based reports from 15000 to 10000.
- Appointment recipients do not receive invitations.
- Mailbox gets enabled for SSS even if no Test and Enable action is performed.
Article ID: 4010362 - Last Review: 2017, ജനു 19 - Revision: 3
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016