- incoming payments from the ISO20022 camt.054 credit advice file into Customer payment journal
- return files in ISO20022 format: pain.002 status return and camt.054 debit advice into AP Payment transfer journal
This feature allows to import bank notification messages in camt.054.001.002 format into Customer payment journal.
To use this feature, following setup should be completed:
- Import ER configuration "ISO20022 Camt.054" from the LCS and select it on the customer Method of payment form in the Import format configuration field. For more info, see also wiki article.
- On the All customers form, set up Name and Organization number for required customers. On the Customer bank account form, set up customer bank account record: IBAN or Bank account number, SWIFT or Routing number.
- Set up legal entity bank accounts on the Bank accounts form:
- IBAN or Bank account number, SWIFT or Routing number, Currency, Address.
- If you are going to use Advanced bank reconciliation, activate parameter Advanced bank reconciliation in Reconciliation fast tab. If you are going to reconcile unposted imported payments, activate also parameter Use bank statements as confirmation of electronic payments.
- (Optionally) Set up mapping between bank transaction codes in the file and bank transaction type in system on the Transaction code mapping form.
- If file contains transaction charges which you decide to post along with posting of incoming payment, create payment fee on the customer Payment fee form, and then associate it with the bank account on the Payment fee setup on the Methods of payment form.
- If ESR payments will be imported which contain ISR reference (applicable for legal entities in Switzerland), additional settings should be entered:
- Length of customer code used in ISR referencef or automatic identification of customer (field "Customer payments, account lengths").
- Also make sure that Customer number and invoice number (number sequences) contain only digits and no other characters. Also, invoice number must not have leading zeros.
- ESR, BESR and Routing number for the legal entity Bank account.For more info see also legacy ESR feature, which requires similar settings.
- Import ER configurations "ISO20022 Camt.054" and "ISO20022 pain.002" from the LCS and select it on the vendor Method of payment form in the Return format configuration and Return format secondary configuration fields. It will require to activate Generic electronic Return format for the selected method of payment.
- Set up mapping of status codes between pain.002 statuses and vendor payment journal statuses on the Return format status mapping form.
|Return status||Payment status|
- Set up pain.002 error codes and descriptions on the Return format error codes form per external ISO20022 Status reason codes.
- If camt.054 file contains transaction charges which you decide to post along with posting of incoming payment, create payment fee on the vendor Payment fee form, and then associate it with the bank account on the Payment fee setup on the Methods of payment form.
- Fee ID - new Payment fee lines will be created in vendor payment journal line if charges amount is present in camt.054 file.
- New journal name, New journal description - payment journal parameters where processed payments will be transferred. After transferring, new voucher numbers should be assigned within the new journal. See the Known limitations section for more information.
- Import direct debit transactions - activate Import direct debit transactions if outgoing direct debits need to be imported to the vendor payment journal.
- Journal name - define a new journal name for the imported direct debit transactions
- Settle transactions - activate if imported vendor payments will need to be settled with invoices found in the system.
Due to limitations listed below, some scenarios cannot be accomplished as expected. It is highly recommended to become acquainted with this functionality on the test environment before applying in production.
- While importing pain.002 messages, processing logic can be based on 3 status levels in the incoming file: 1 - Group status (<OriginMsgId>), 2 - Payment information status (<PmtinfSts>) and 3 - Transaction status. By design, transaction vouchers and Payment information should be saved in the intermediate tables and used for mapping purposes during the import process. But because of export feature limitations, it cannot be saved, and for levels 2 and 3 payments cannot be updated automatically as expected. When you receive the error message in the infolog, you can find corresponding payment and update it's status manually.
- Unable to update currency exchange rate for the payment lines based on the information in the camt.054 file.
- Unable to reassign payments to the new payment journal during import for further voucher numbers reassignment because of the framework limitations.
- Control report is not included in this fix. You still can review messages on the infolog in case of matching errors. In some scenarios, errors can be found visually on the payment journal form, or while posting the journal.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations.
How to obtain the Microsoft Dynamics AX updates filesFor Microsoft Dynamics AX 7.0 & Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations, you can go to https://fix.lcs.dynamics.com/issue/results/?q=4010796 for reference.
Article ID: 4010796 - Last Review: 2017, മാർ 10 - Revision: 28